- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the ``Conditions``) condition the contractual relationship between the healthcare provider and the patient - the client (the recipient of the health services)
- The healthcare provider: RB dent s.r.o., IČ: 28772661, also as Dental Center RB dent, U Domoviny 491/1, 46001 Liberec
- The term ``therapy`` or ``care`` or ``procedure`` or ``treatment`` means the provision of healthcare services in accordance with the law
- The term „physician“ means a healthcare provider acting for a provider, both in the position of a dentist and in the position of a dental hygienist
- The term “surgery” means a comprehensive unit providing a health service consisting of a dental set (chair) with corresponding technological, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, including a doctor and an assistant
- The term ``minute rate`` means all costs for the performance of a surgery including professional work, used technology, common (standard) materials and the assurance of hygienic regime of the surgery
OBLIGATIONS OF THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- Dental Clinic RB dent undertakes to perform high-level medical care in the field of practical dentistry in accordance with the best interests of the client´s health
- Dental Clinic RB dent undertakes to keep client's documentation according to valid regulations
- Prior to each medical procedure, the client will be informed sufficiently by his / her physician about his / her health status, about the proposed treatment and possible risks associated with the medical performance
- In the case of multiple options of treatment, the physician will inform the client about the different options and its cost demand
- Dental Clinic RB dent is obligated to order clients for the agreed time so as to minimize their waiting.
- Dental Clinic RB is obligated to adhere to all ethical principles of physician/client relationship, to communicate with the client so that the client understands everything
- Dental Clinic RB dent is obligated to provide calm environment for the client and minimize his/her potential stress from the procedure
- Dental ClinicRB dent unconditionally respects the right to data protection, i.e. all personal data of the client, including sensitive data included in the input questionnaire or during treatment, are subject to the protection of personal data (including the processing of personal data and the handling of medical records) pursuant to Act No. 20/1966 Coll., on Care and Health of the Public 67a and §67b) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Some Acts, as Amended
- • In the event of client´s acute difficulties, Dental Clinic RB dent undertakes to treat it as soon as possible, the prioritization of acute cases is being decided by the physician
Dental Clinic RB dent reserves the right to refuse or discontinue treatment of a patient:
- if the client does not comply with the internal rules of the provider or restricts the rights of other clients
- if the client's requirements are inconsistent with professional beliefs of the physician
- if the client deliberately fails to comply with a physician-appointed treatment plan agreed with the client
- if the client repeatedly commits an unexcused absence - fails to meet the agreed term without timely apology
- for other legal reasons (operational or capacitive reasons)
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
- to comply with the provider's internal rules
- to inform physician regularly about his/her health condition
- to accept preventive dental checkups along with regular visits of the dental hygienist as an essential part of treatment
- to take care of the high standard of his/her dental hygiene and thus prevent possible health risks
- cooperate in health care treatment and enable the physician to control the course of the healing process
- the client is obliged to observe the agreed terms of individual medical procedures
- the agreed term is considered to be the term written in the provider's system and communicated to the client orally, by telephone or e-mail.
- the provider is entitled to change the deadlines and inform the client (verbally, by telephone or e-mail) of such a change
- the client must be aware that in the case of unexcused non-compliance with the agreed term (hereinafter ``absence``), the provider will incur damage in proportion to the minute rate of the surgery
- absence can be prevented by timely apology and negotiation of a new term
- the excuse must be made at least 24 hours in advance, in a demonstrable manner (personally at the Dental Clinic RB dent, by telephone, by SMS at telephone number +420 603 579 191, by e-mail email@example.com)
- in the event of absence, the two parties negotiate a penalty clause
- the amount of the penal clause is stated in the price list
- the penal clause is payable on the day of absence and the provider is entitled to charge it to the client
- the client acknowledges that the motivation of this provision is not the charging of contractual penalties, but the avoidance of unfulfilled absences and downtime of expensive medical equipment
- Dental Clinic RB dent provides a 2-year warranty (from the moment of completion) for all prosthetic work (crowns, bridges). On implants, we provide 10-year warranty.
- Guarantee does not apply to temporary work, endodontic treatment, dental procedures which have the nature of services (such as dental hygiene, bleaching, soft tissue performances, etc.)
- Claim or complaint must be made primarily by the patient directly to the provider, who must discuss and deal with the case within the statutory timeframe.
The reasons or the total or partial cancellation of the warranty are:
- patient´s negligence towards oral hygiene
- disobeying medical advice
- systemic diseases affecting oral health status (diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, cytostatic treatment, etc.)
- head and neck injuries with the possibility of tooth or jaw injury
COOPERATION WITH THE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES
- RB dent cooperates with selected health insurance companies. The list of co-operating health insurance companies is published on the web site www.rbdent.cz or available for a review in each surgery.
- Operations not covered by health insurance companies are listed in the current price list, available on www.rbdent.cz or available for a review in each surgery.
- The terms of this contract shall enter into force on the date of registration of the patient - by his/her signature and by his/her consent to the registration form.
- In the case of patients registered prior to March 1, 2017, the conditions become effective by signing an addendum.
- In the case of unregistered patients, the contract conditions come into force when entering the Dental Center RB dent.
- RB dent has the right to unilaterally modify and supplement these Terms and Conditions. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is located on the web pages www.rbdent.cz and in the individual surgeries.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid for any reason, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions become valid and come into force on 1 March 2017.